Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WABAC Wednesday

If you were a fan of Rocky & Bullwinkle as a kid, you probably remember Sherman and Mr. Peabody. Somehow in every episode, Sherman allowed himself to follow Mr. Peabody into WABAC machine, which transported them back through time for yet another crazy adventure. (Which usually ended with with some awful pun from Mr. Peabody!) For this week's Wednesday with Wings, I'm hijacking the WABAC machine to bring you back a favorite card from the past.


The layout is simple, but this is still one of my favorite cards. I just love this little cow enjoying her cool drink while relaxing in her inner tube. It's been unseasonably warm here, but I know it won't last and I'll be missing summer very soon!


Supplies: "An 'Udder Birthday", "A Little Whimsy" paper pad, Lemonade Embellishment Jar, Pink Scrapper's Floss, black/pink/white cardstock and Prismacolor pencils.

No comments: